5 Ways to Get a Laugh in Your Classroom

Celebrating Episode 50 of the 10-Minute Teacher

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Today I’ll tell some crazy stories about the lengths I’ll go to get a laugh in my classroom. These 5 ways are how I introduce a little laughter into my classroom and still get a lot done.

We’re celebrating 50 episodes of the 10-Minute Teacher! Thanks for your support and sharing the show!!!

Listen Now

Listen on iTunes

10-Minute Teacher Show Stitcher

 

Enter to win an autographed copy of my book Reinventing Writing to learn the 7 ways writing has been reinvented in the classroom. Click here for the ways to enter.

In today’s show, we’ll discuss:

  • Dress up and drama activities
  • Humor on my flipped classroom videos
  • Using stories
  • Changing the environment
  • Being in the moment

I hope you enjoy this episode with me!

Selected Links from this Episode


Transcript coming soon

Full Bio


It’s me! You can see my bio here.

The post 5 Ways to Get a Laugh in Your Classroom appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2nKFTpw
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts