I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Monday, April 17, 2017

5 Habits to Start Now to Help Your Classroom Thrive in the Fall



From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Want to prepare to have an amazing fall now? Would you rather have a summer to just spend some time healing up and getting yourself back together? Here are some tips for what I am doing NOW to make sure fall is awesome (but summer is too!) Join the free webinarThursday, April 27 6 - […]

The post 5 Habits to Start Now to Help Your Classroom Thrive in the Fall appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2pplwTA
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog